Book a private walking tour and explore the Medina of Marrakech, declared World Heritage by UNESCO, accompanied by an exclusive English speaking guide.
Marrakech Private Tour Itinerary
You'll have 3 and a half or 7 hours, depending on the tour length you book, to explore all the essential sites of the Medina of Marrakech at your leisure. Accompanied by a local English-speaking guide, head into the Medina to discover the main attractions of its fascinating historical centre. Visit some of the first monuments to be built when the city was founded in 1070 by the Almoravids, such as the Koutoubia Mosque and the Kasbah.
Then, discover other gems like the Saadian Tombs and, if you're intrigued by Moroccan architecture, don't miss the beautiful Bahia Palace. Its interior forms a great labyrinth of halls and courtyards where you can admire an exquisite combination of Arabic and Andalusian architecture. Marvel at the mosaics on its walls, the decoration of the arches and the carefully painted wooden ceilings.
Then follow your guide into the city's world-famous souk, a labyrinth of smells, colours and flavours where you can learn the art of haggling, a must on any visit to Marrakech!
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up from your hotel or riad as long as it is within the Medina. If you're staying elsewhere, meet your guide in front of the Poste du Maroc (Post Office) in Jemaa el Fna Square. The office is located on the corner of the square between the streets Rue Moulay Ismail and Rue Bani Marine, near the Koutoubia Mosque.
Advantages of a private tour
When you book a private tour, you'll enjoy a personalised service with an exclusive English-speaking guide just for you, and you can do the tour whenever you like (bear in mind that the full day tour must begin in the morning). What's more, if you're a bigger group, you'll save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
3.5 Hour Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 72.90
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 91.20
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 109.40
Up to 16 peopleUS$ 133.70
Up to 20 peopleUS$ 152
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 164.10
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 182.40
7 Hour Tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 109.40
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 127.60
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 145.90
Up to 16 peopleUS$ 170.20
Up to 20 peopleUS$ 182.40
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 194.50
Up to 30 peopleUS$ 224.90
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Official English speaking guide.
Hotel pick up (within the Medina).
Entry fee to Saadian Tombs, approx. € 7 (US$ 8.50).
Entry fee to Bahia Palace, approx. € 7 (US$ 8.50).
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to visit the Jewish neighbourhood and the Badi Palace?
A - Yes, with a suppliment of €15 (163 MAD) per group.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.