Amazing landscapes, breathtaking routes and beautiful traditional villages make the Ourika Valley one of the most popular day trips from Marrakech.
Ourika Valley Day Trip
The day begins leaving Marrakech behind and hitting the road towards the High Atlas, where passing through its steep trails you can enjoy the way of life of its inhabitants: a spectacular route with some breathtaking views.
Taking advantage of the beautiful landscapes which make up this area, the tour will stop in one of the traditional markets of the towns on this route, such as Asni or Aghbalou.
Once in Ourika you will have free time to explore the valley, eat in its traditional restaurants, or visit the Setti Fatma waterfall nearby.
The tour will return to Marrakech in the afternoon.
Hotel Pick Up
If you're staying outside the old town, we will pick you up from our hotel or riad. If your hotel is in the Marrakech outskirts, you will have to pay a supplement of between $10 and $45 (€10 and €40) depending on the distance.
This day trip includes an English speaking driver, but is not a guided tour. If you would like to hire a local guide to take you around Ourika, ask for prices on the day of the tour.
If you would like to take this tour with an exclusive guide you can reserve this as a private tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12||Children under 2|
|English Language Tour||
US$ 36.40 US$ 30.30
US$ 30.30 US$ 24.30
English Language Tour
AdultsUS$ 36.40 US$ 30.30
Children between 2 and 12US$ 30.30 US$ 24.30
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport in a 4x4 or luxury minibus.
English speaking driver.
Pick up from hotels outside the historic centre.
17% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - From which hotels is free pick up available?
A - We will contact you to specify the exact pick up time and place.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are staying in the historic centre you should meet at the Café de France in Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. If you are staying outside the historic centre we will come and pick you up for free