Chill out in the Marrakech old town, enjoying one of the Arab baths where you can disconnect from the day to day grind with a massage using all natural products.
Traditional Marrakech Hammam
Spa Click is a hammam just next to the Marrakech old town, in the middle of the city.
Within the spacious interior of this Arab bathhouse, decorated in traditional Moroccan style you will find steam rooms, Arab massage rooms, and a terrace with panoramic views of the old town and the Atlas Mountains in the distance.
As well as taking a relaxing bath, Spa Click also offers several different types of massage, employing organic and natural products which are always kind to the environment.
You may choose between the following types of treatment:
- Entry to the Hamman and black soap exfoliation (45 minutes): This treatment includes a full body exfoliation with the famous Moroccan black soap, perfect for toning and purifying the skin.
- Massage with Argan oil (1 hour): Benefit from the antioxidising effects of argon oil, which equally aids in the reduction of stretch marks and the healing of burns and wounds.
- Entry to the Hamman, black soap exfoliation and massage with Argan oil: combine a relaxing massage with Argan oil and exfoliation with black soap.
- Entry for children under 5 years old is not permitted.
- While Hammams in Marrakech are usually separated by sex, it is possible for different sex partners to receive thier massages together.
- The schedule is indicative: as a traditional relaxation treatment timings are subject to change.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per person|
|Hammam and black soap exfoliation||
|Argan oil massage||
|Hammam + black soap exfoliation + argan oil massage||
US$ 42.40 US$ 37.50
Hammam and black soap exfoliation
Price per personUS$ 19.40
Argan oil massage
Price per personUS$ 30.30
Hammam + black soap exfoliation + argan oil massage
Price per personUS$ 42.40 US$ 37.50
Access to the Hammam baths (depending on option).
Use of the facilities: changing room, lockers etc.
Use of the cosmetic and hygene equipment: soaps, gels, hairdryer etc.
Massage as selected.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are the baths seperate or unisex?
A - You will have a private session for yourselves, therefore men and women are not seperated.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Dar El Bacha, 45 Derb Toudgha.