On this day trip, we will visit Essaouira, The Pearl of the Atlantic, a city of fishermen where friendliness is the main virtue.
Essaouira Day Trip
Leaving The Red City behind we set a course for the coast until, after a journey of three hours, we arrive at Essaouira "The Pearl of the Atlantic."
Once in Essaouira, you will have free time to admire its fortifications, the fishing port and the labyrinthian old town, where you can bask in the atmosphere and the day to day life of its inhabitants. The town too boasts a seemingly unending beach and it is recommended to try the delicious freshly caught fish and seafood.
The tour will then set off back to Marrakech, returning to the city in the late evening. And from this point onwards, you will never again ask why celebrities such as Orson Welles and Jimi Hendrix fell in love with Essaouira.
If you want to enjoy this tour with an exclusive guide, you can reserve this trip in private.
Hotel Pick Up
If you're staying outside the old town, we'll pick you up for free from your hotel or riad. If your hotel is in the outskirts of Marrakech, pick up will include a supplement of between $10 and $45 (€10 and €40) depending on the area.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12||Children under 2|
|English Language Tour||
US$ 42.50 US$ 36.40
US$ 36.40 US$ 30.40
English Language Tour
AdultsUS$ 42.50 US$ 36.40
Children between 2 and 12US$ 36.40 US$ 30.40
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport in a 4X4 or luxury minibus
English speaking driver.
Pick up from Marrakesh hotels outside the historic centre
14% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do the vehicles have child seats?
A - Yes. When making your reservation please indicate that you would like this service in the comments.
Q - Does the tour visit any of the cooperatives where the Argan is made?
A - A stop may be made, should timings on the tour permit.
Q - Which hotels are included in the free pick up?
A - We will contact you to specify the exact pick up time and place.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are staying in the historic centre you should meet at the Café de France in Jemaa el-Fnaa Square. If you are staying in Marakesh but outside the historic centre we will come and pick you up for free