Enjoy a different evening out in Chez Ali, the best-known restaurant in all Morocco, where every night horsemen, musicians, dancers and gunpowder, all meet in this fantasy spectacle.
Chez Ali covers a large area of the Marrakech palmeral: the restaurant has capacity for 6,000 people and is made up of various Bedouin tents placed around the open space where the spectacle takes place.
From start to finish, Chez Ali is a constant spectacle, where a multitude of musicians liven the night both during and after the meal as they pass between the different tables.
After dinner comes the show's main course, the fantasy, in which horsemen, horses, musicians, dancers, acrobats and gunpowder mix on the great open-air stage.
The fantasy, also known as the 'gunpowder run' consists of multiple horsemen firing their weapons at the same time, giving the sensation of unity.
Chez Ali offers a number of menus, and the one which we offer is the most complete, made up of Morocco's most traditional dishes:
- Harira (vegetable soup with rice)
- Seven bean couscous (with vegetables)
- Charcoal cooked roast pork
- Jourara (puff pastry with cream and nuts)
- A fruit basket
- Tea and Moroccan cakes
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Should land, air, or water transport of any kind be used they will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 10||Children under 3|
|Dinner and show||
Dinner and show
Children from 3 to 10US$ 32.70
Children under 3Free
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or riad.
Transport to the restaurant.
Dinner with show in Chez Ali.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.