Enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience in the desert as you ride a camel along its dunes and enjoy a traditional dinner accompanied by a live musical show.
Desert Camel Ride with Dinner
We'll pick you up from your hotel or riad in the evening, and begin our excursion to the Agafay Desert. After half an hour immersed in the arid Moroccan landscape, we'll arrive at our destination.
Once in the Agafay desert, and having marvelled at our stunning surroundings, you'll enjoy the unforgettable experience of a camel ride through the desert dunes!
Then, growing ever larger in the distance comes our own oasis in the desert: an illuminated cabin where, before eating you'll have the opportunity to get a natural henna tattoo. Next, we'll all sit together at the table, enjoying a fantastic dinner of traditional Moroccan recipies: salads, soups, tajin, couscous... all topped off by traditional gnawa music and the famous belly dancing.
Having enjoyed a fantastic, unforgettable night, we'll accompany you back to your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
This activity includes pick up and drop off at your hotel or riad. With the spectacle over, we'll take you back to your hotel, as long as it is accessible by car. If not, the driver will leave you as close as possible to your accommodation,
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|General||Children under 3|
|English Language Tour||
English Language Tour
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Professional English speaking guide.
Transport in an air conditioned minibus.
Natural henna tattoo.
1 hour camel ride.
Traditional Moroccan dinner.
Moroccan dance and music show.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Marrakech).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).