Explore the Moroccan desert by buggy with this fun packed tour which also allows you to enjoy a camel ride through the palm groves of Marrakech. This is a day you will never forget!
Buggy Tour and Camel Ride
We will collect you from your hotel or riad in Marrakech before heading to the departure point for our buggy tour which is situated only 30 minutes outside the city.
After some brief instructions on how to control the vehicle safely, we will start an exhilarating buggy ride through the Moroccan desert. During this approximately 2-hour trip, we will cross both arid land and captivating beauty spots at the foot of the High Atlas Mountains.
Halfway through our journey, we will stop at a local Berber village. The members of this ancestral desert tribe will tell you about their customs and traditions while we share a delicious mint tea. When this fascinating cultural exchange has finished, we ride the buggies back to the same point from where we departed.
When the buggy tour has finished, we will return to Marrakech to enjoy a camel ride through the surrounding Palm Groves. For an hour, you will experience how it feels to ride on the shoulders of these animals whose peculiar features let them survive perfectly in the extremely dry conditions of this environment.
From the Palm Grove of Marrakech, we will take you to your hotel or riad.
- Each buggy has a capacity for two people: one participant will be the driver and the other will be the passenger. Both people can take it in turns during the route, but one will always have to be the driver (there can't be 2 passengers at once).
- Children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
2 hour buggy ride.
Tasting of Berber tea.
1 hour camel ride through the desert of Marrakech.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions